Environmentally safe, compact and easy to operate, MediBurn is a diesel-fueled medical waste incinerator for hospitals, clinics, pharmacies, laboratories, blood banks, police departments, and veterinarians. Available in two sizes, the original model is capable of disposing of up to 8 cu ft / 0.22 cu m batch-loads of infectious and pathological waste with a burn rate of 18 to 20 kg per hour.
MediBurn incinerates everything from medical waste to animal remains with clean emissions. The incinerator’s small footprint makes it easy to fit in facilities with limited space. Its portability and simple installation offer the flexibility for relocation. This medical waste incinerator is easy to operate and requires minimal training.
Mediburn 20 disposes of up to 8 cu ft / 0.22 cu m of waste at a rate of 20 kg per hour. MediBurn 30 offers 1/3 more capacity, disposing of up to 10.5 cu ft / 0.30 cu m of waste with a burn rate of 30 kg per hour. Both offer modulating burners and under-air technology. They also offer electronic controls for improved safety and system control. Multi-language support is available.
- Minimal training
- Quick setup & ready to use upon delivery
- Easy to operate with state-of-the-art controls
- Requires only power supply connection and diesel fuel
- Automatic pre-set cycle control for efficient fuel consumption
- Thermostatic temperature control for efficient fuel consumption
- Dual chamber combustion and high exhaust temperatures in excess of 1000°C (1832°F)